Thank you to the wonder Sarah over at Little Reader for nominating me in The Liebster Award… here goes!
If you are nominated, these are the rules that you must follow:
1.) Post 11 facts about yourself.
2.) Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
3.) Nominate 11 other bloggers.
4.) Ask them 11 questions.
5.) Let them know that you have nominated them.
11 FACTS ABOUT ME :
- I love to experiment with my hair and have all sorts of colours in it.
- I have one tattoo on my foot but I would love to have more.
- I enjoy doing embroidery and love doing it in my free time.
- I take it as a personal offence when someone says they don’t like Staffordshire Bull Terriers as I grew up with them and know what softies they can be when they’re looked after properly.
- I can’t drink energy drinks because I get palpitations.
- I’ve always wanted to go on holiday abroad.
- I’m totally disorganised and need to get better.
- My favourite flowers are Lillies.
- I have size 9 feet (finding shoes is a nightmare!)
- My sneezes are the most feminine thing about me.
- I’m making my own medieval style dress for my birthday party in 3 weeks time.
QUESTIONS FROM Sarah:
- What would you do right now if nothing could stop you? Become a folk singer, I’ve been brought up around folk and I really enjoy performing Folk Songs.
- What is your favourite book or TV show? Book (series) would have to be Harry Potter TV series (that I haven’t read the books of yet) would be Game of Thrones.
- What is the one thing you love about yourself? My eyes.
- Where have you visited that you’d like to go again? Paris – I went on a day trip with my school when I was 12 and I’d love to spend a couple of days exploring.
- What is your biggest pet peeve? Teeth grinding… It really puts me on edge.
- What is your favourite colour? Teal (kind of a cheat because I take anything on the green – blue scale)
- What are you most afraid of? Heights, I freak out at the top of the stairs.
- If you were to live with a celebrity for the rest of you life, which one would you want to live with? Probably Hayley Williams because she has an awesome sense of style and her lifestyle must be so fun!
- What is your worst habit? Losing my temper, I literally get snappy over the littlest things and I hate it.
- Do you have any strange phobias? Moths, other than that my phobias are pretty normal (heights and spiders).
- Tea or Coffee? I feel anti-british saying this as I do love a good cuppa, but Coffee will always win out for me.
I NOMINATE THESE 11 LOVELY BLOGGERS:
- Tamsyn from Leather and Glitter.
- Deborah from Beautiful Days.
- Olivia from Olivia Mulhearn.
- Sophie from Soph Writes.
- Kirsty from Me, Cupcakes & Tea.
- Jessica from Jessica Emily.
- Annabelle from BelleBrick.
- Chloe from Chloe Maria Snow.
- Hannah from Hannah’s Hints.
- Amy from Not So Mousy Bown.
- Abbey from Abbey Louisa Rose.
- What is your favourite song at the moment?
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be and why?
- Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
- What job did you want to have when you were little? Do you do it?
- Where did you go for your favourite holiday?
- What’s tv series are you currently (or have most recently enjoyed) binge watching?
- If you were stuck in a lift with 4 other people who would they be?
- If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- What 3 words best describe you?
- Do you have any tattoos? If so what? If not would you get one, what would it be like?
- Who is your hero?
Tag me (Stepping into Adulthood) so I can see your posts. 😄