Now I’m quite lucky, I don’t hungover very often, but I usually find myself with a mild headache and nausea the morning after a very hard night of drinking. So I thought I’d share with you my top tips for a hangover.
- Drink a pint of water before going to bed – When I first started drink and people told me this I’d be all “Yeah, yeah, whatever!” But as I’ve become older
and wiserand been drinking more I’ve realised that actually it really, really, REALLY helps.
- Tablets – Now don’t get me wrong popping pills willy nilly is a terrible thing to do, but if I know I’ve got a vaguely busy day ahead I’ll have some tablets as soon as I’m up (with my breakfast to protect my stomach).
- Light Breakfast – The Mr and his mates always want a full fry up when they’ve been drinking the night before but I usually limit myself to a small bacon sandwich, which for me is a light meal.
- Coffee – Do I really need to explain this one? A strong sweet coffee after an night of drinking is pure ecstasy to me.
- Movies – Enjoying a lazy day at home when I’ve been drinking the night before is the best hangover cure of them all for me. Watching one of my feel good films with a blanket and Balto cuddled in is the best.
So there you have it my Top 5 hangover tips and tricks. Do you suffer from hangovers? What are your tips and tricks for when you’ve had a bit too much to drink the night before? I’d love to hear your advice for hangover cures in the comments!